Hollard Zambia offers comprehensive home insurance cover to protect your private buildings and domestic outbuildings against malicious acts or misfortunes - like fire and water damage.
Some of the structures that can be included under Home Insurance cover are the walls, gates, driveways and constructed paths, aerials and satellite receivers and swimming pools.
Home Insurance Covers The Following Events:
- Home Insurance covers the damage caused during attempted or successful robbery
- You’re covered for accidental damage caused by an animal or vehicle
- This particular form of house insurance pays out for accidental damage to water, sewerage, gas, electricity and telecommunication connections
- You’ll also be compensated for the cost of water lost through leakage as a result of misfortune
- We’ll compensate you for the loss of rent should the building become unfit to live in
- You’re even covered for demolition and clearing, and the professional fees required for the reconstruction of a damaged structure
- We’ll cover the cost of an authorised fire brigade in connection with an insured event
- Home Insurance will also cover the employment of security guards of up to ZMK500,000 to protect your residence after an event
Home Insurance is underwritten by Hollard Insurance Zambia Limited. Special exclusions and conditions apply.