Step 1 - Speak to us
Please have your policy number or vehicle registration number handy. One of our friendly claim consultants will guide you through the process. You may call us on +260 211 255 680 or +260 211 387400/4
You need to inform us within 30 days of the accident.
Step 2 - Report the event to the Police within 24 hours
You must report an accident, theft or attempted theft to the police within 24 hours. Ensure that you obtain a police report as it will be needed to process your claim.
Step 3 - Send us the requested information
You must send us all the information we ask for as soon as possible. Below is a list of the typical information we need, but we may ask for more depending on the details of your claim.
- Completed claim form
- A copy of your driver's license - if you do not hold a Zambian driver's license, we'll require a copy of your valid international/SADC license
- Copy of vehicle registration book
- Photographs taken from the scene (if any were taken)
- Third party details (if another person was involved including copies of their driver’s licence, insurance cover note and vehicle registration book)
- Three repair quotations from our list of approved repairers that will be provided to you by the claims consultant
- Avail vehicle(s) for physical inspection if mobile. If not mobile, avail details of the vehicle’s location to enable us arrange the physical inspection
Step 4 - We will contact you
We will contact you to keep you updated on the progress of your claim. If you want to talk to us at any time, you are welcome to call us at the numbers under the How to contact us page.