Home Insurance

Provides cover for your home and domestic quarters

What Home Insurance Cover offers you

  • Protect your private buildings and domestic outbuildings against malicious acts or misfortunes - like fire and water damage.
  • Covers your property walls, gates, driveways, constructed paths, aerials, satellite receivers and swimming pools.
  • Covers the damage caused during an attempted or successful robbery.
  • Covered for accidental damage caused by an animal or vehicle.

What is Home Insurance?

A house/homeowners policy covers loss or damage to the insured house/s (the building/s) against fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, non-political riot and strike, storm tempest flood, impact by aircraft and other aerial devices or items dropped therefrom, bursting or overflowing of water apparatus or pipes.

Who is it for?

House insurance is needed by homeowners, renters, and landlords to protect their property and belongings against various risks such as fire, theft, natural disasters, and liability claims.

Additional benefits enjoyable under this policy include:

  • Employers liability K20,000 (domestic workers)
  • Public liability K50,000 (free cover limit, above this to be charged at 0.4%)
  • Locks & keys K5,000
  • Cost of demolition K10,000
  • Debris removal K5,000
  • Where the client has no valuation report, Hollard will provide a valuation report at minimum cost.

Call me back for a quote

Contact us

For claim-related queries

Email: claims@hollardzam.com

Call: +260 211 255 680/1

For queries or policy changes

Email: generalenquiries@hollardzam.com

Call: +260 211 255 680/1

Our operating hours

Mon - Fri: 08:15 – 16:30

Need more information?

Download the latest policy wording document for our Car Insurance